• More than 30 years – in management:
• 20 years of experience in teaching and research;
• Great experience of scientific and consulting work;
• Ability to organize and coordinate research - participated in 8 scientific projects;
• Excellent administration skills;
• 20 years of experience in licensing and accreditation of universities and branches in Russia and abroad;
• Long experience in organizing regional, international research-to-practice conferences and seminars;
• Experience in creating and auditing quality management systems (as a project manager and leader);
• Lengthy background in developing standards and working out rules of procedures for various organizations, describing and enhancing business processes, writing statements of work;
• Organization of workflow in new enterprises (predominantly dealing with education and training); organization, documentary support and launch of educational processes;
• Expertise in distance education, preparation of computer-based learning materials, and presentations;
• Knowledgeable about accounting, taxes, budgeting, KPI, business planning;
• Advanced computer skills: accounting programs (SAP, 1C- Enterprise, MS Office, legislative bases, help systems, scientometric databases, search for information in the Internet.
I have experience in working with information, processing, classifying it and creating a new informational product. Additionally: commissioned by the Ministry of Education of Kyrgyzstan, I prepared and delivered a lecture for university staff: “How to get a scientific journal to get to Scopus”. A video of the lecture was broadcast on television in Kyrgyzstan and became methodological material for universities.
Areas of my scientific interests: world economy, innovative economy, digital economy, labour economics, economics of education, further professional education, European systems and models of education, human resource management, economic and political issues of the humanitarian crisis of refugees.
• Member of the editorial board of the scientific journal «International Journal of Education, Culture and Society»;
• Member of the editorial board of scientific and technical journal «Rocket-space device engineering and information systems»;
• Member of the Free Economic Society of Russia;
• Member of the Association of Non-Commercial Editors and Publishers.
• Member of the Russian Professorial Assembly.
• Expert of the Russian non-profit organization «Digital economy».
• Excellent managerial skills, responsible, sociable, good at establishing and maintaining contacts, creative, good presentation skills, able to think in systems, tactful with a fine sense of humour;
• Driving license «B»;
• Valid Shengen multiple-entry visa,
• I lead a healthy lifestyle and I don’t smoke.
• My hobbies and interests are diverse: team sports, roller skating, ice skating, fitness, travel, science, reading, theater, fashion, art. I also love animals and gardening.