Mechanical Engeneer asisstant
ATILLA MAKINA LTD, Baku
1 year 1 mo.
Nov 2016 - Dec 2017
1) Participate in daily tool box meeting to coordinate with supervisors about the daily
planned target and monitoring the same at site.
2) Prepare daily, weekly, monthly progress report, two weeks ahead schedule and report to head of construction.
3) Ensure that all required tools, tackles are calibrated and material used for construction are
in accordance with project standards and specifications.
4) Coordination, Engagement of support services to engineering and manufacturer for some cases encountered during installation which require their immediate decision and action.
5) Prepare material request form by drawings.
6) Supply with materials and tools for personnel in the construction site.
7) Work with HSE department, check areas of work, ensure all safety requirement and regulation and after prepare and sign permit.
Customer Service Specialist, Accountant
ACCESSBANK CJSC, Baku
Nov 2014 - Nov 2016
|Customer service, work with physical persons and legal entities. Work with bank accounts, transfer between accounts (Azips, Swift (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications)) and also by fast money transfer systems. Work with plastic payment cards. Solve technical problems by customer's request by phone or by e-mail.|
BAKU STATE UNIVERSITY, Baku
Regional studies of Turkey
3 years 10 mo.
Sep 2009 - Jul 2013
Accurate, Diligent, Courteous, Determined, Quick learning skills, Hardworking, Open-minded, Self-motivated, Ability to work efficiently both individually and in a team, Business communication skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Communicative
1) The best specialist in attracting customers in the first half of 2016.
2) 3rd place in attracting customers for plastic payment cards in VISA (payment system) competition, September 2016